Residential Triple Pane Windows Rebate – $100 per window
If you replace your old windows with new triple-pane windows, you may qualify for a rebate of $100 per window.
This rebate is offered by EnergizeCT.
Jan1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023
Average Initial Cost
Cost varies based on the window of your choice.
Average Lifetime Savings
Average savings are between $125 to $465 per year just by installing new windows with higher ENERGY STAR ratings. This depends on many factors associated with your home such as how well insulated your home is as well as your patterns of energy use.
Average lifespan of the window depends on the quality of the window of your choice.
- You must be an Eversource or United Illuminating customer with electrically, natural gas, oil or propane heated homes in order to be eligible for a rebate.
- Windows replaced in new and old homes qualify for a rebate, but windows installed in new construction do not.
- Windows must be replaced in the primary building spaces such as: bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens etc.
- Windows must be installed by a professional. Do-it-yourself window installation do not qualify for the rebate.
- Replace single pane, single pane with storm windows, or double-pane windows with ENERGY STAR triple-pane windows with U-Factor of 0.20 or less.
- Complete a 2023 ENERGY STAR Triple-Pane Replacement Window Rebate Application.
- Include a copy of your dated contractor itemized invoice.
- Include National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label from each window.
- Mail all the documents to the address on your application.
SEVEN SUN Will Help You
At SEVEN SUN, we understand how important budgeting is for your family. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for any rebates and incentives that will help you lower the cost of your investment in new windows or doors.
We will provide you with all the details about the program and will help you prepare all necessary documents for you to mail to EnergizeCT.